The Teen Formula: A Parent’s Guide to Helping Your Child Avoid Substance Abuse
The Teen Formula
A Parent’s Guide to Helping Your Child Avoid Substance Abuse
Has your home turned into a battlefield? If so, you’re not alone. Teendrugrehabs.com1 revealed almost 50 percent of high school seniors have abused a drug of some kind. In this informative and compassionate guide, Dr. Dave Campbell covers the different challenges that can sometimes lead adolescents to substance abuse and the 11 strategies clinically proven to help your teen avoid or overcome addictive behaviors.
The Teen Formula will help you:
- Learn the benefit of being an involved and encouraging parent.
- Understand how to create a positive parent-teen relationship.
- Equip your teen to live with a sense of personal accountability and responsibility.
- Restore a broken relationship with your child.
- Prepare your pre-teen to make wise choices involving his/her future.
- Find help if you know or suspect your child is already using or abusing addictive substances.
“Your child does not have to become another statistic. You have the ability right now to change the course of his or her future by taking the appropriate action and getting the right help and support.”
Whether or not your teen has experimented with drugs and alcohol, this easy-to-read guide gives simple straight-up strategies that you can apply to guide your teen on a path with a more positive outcome.
Fill out the form to download The Teen Formula’s five pages FREE!
1. Teendrugrehabs.com. “Are You Concerned Your Teenager is Abusing Drugs or Alcohol”?,(Na, nd),http://www.teendrugrehabs.com/.